آخر الأخبار

Sunday, April 20, 2008

CLASSROOM JOKES.....



TEACHER : Maria, go to the map and find North America.

MARIA : Here it is

TEACHER : Correct. Now class, who discovered America?

CLASS : Maria!


TEACHER : Why are ! you late, Frank?

FRANK : Because of the sign.

TEACHER : What sign?

FRANK : The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."


TEACHER : John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?

JOHN : You told me to do it without using tables!

TEACHER : Glenn, how do you spell "crocodile?"

GLENN : K-R-O-K-O-D- A-I-L"

TEACHER : No, that's wrong !

GLENN : Maybe it s wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!


TEACHER : Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?

DONALD : H I J K L M N O!!

TEACHER : What! are you talking about?

DONALD : Yesterday you said it's H to O!


TEACHER : Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago?

WINNIE : Me


TEACHER : Goss, why do you always get so dirty?

GOSS : Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground! than you are.


TEACHER : Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?

TINO : Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day, same time."


TEACHER : Clyde, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?

CLYDE : No, teacher, it's the same dog!


TEACHER : Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?

HAROLD : A teacher

3 comments:

loza said...

hahahahahha ... :o))

it's so funny ...

I liked them .. but I've a question .. is it realistic ?? .. and if it is ..

which level these student ..??


who discoverd America ?? that was fantastic ..

hend said...

جميل اوى انك تخلى الناس تضحك لان الدنيا غيرت مفهومه

hend said...
This comment has been removed by the author.